Just for fun - perhaps even educational.
1. In what card game would you use a peg board to keep score?
2. Which is the largest planet in the solar system?
3. What colour is Cerulean?
4. What are a group of Dolphins called?
5. What is the currency of Brazil?
6. The ship SS Politician featured in a Scottish movie,. What was that movie?
7. Complete the lyric from this song. “There is a house in New Orleans, they call the….”
8. In ancient Egypt, the brain was removed from the body before mummification. How was it removed?
9. Britain and France declared war on Germany after its invasion of which country?
Three towns related:
10. Name the popular resident band at the ICI's recreation club from 1929 till the leader retired in 1961?
Brown's Merrymakers. A well known and respected local identity : Mr Tom F Brown.