Your favourite music on Youtube etc...

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Your favourite music on Youtube etc...

Post by bonzo »

Those wimin were in the nip.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

creamolafoam
leading Poster
leading Poster

Post by creamolafoam »

Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Three wonderful young artists performing the classic Led Zepplin song. There are a few videos on Youtube featuring all three. They are going places - watch this space.
glenshena
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by glenshena »

Having a nostalgic listen to Slim Whitmans greatest hits on youtube. Songs from the 40's,50's, and 60's. I remember my mother singing them about the house, I would have been 4 upwards. Songs like Tenessee Waltz,Red River Valley, Cool Water, Rosemarie, Wayward Wind, When I'm calling you, I remember you, and hundreds more. His yodelling voice is a pleasure to listen to. I hope someone will organise a Tribute night to Slim Whitman, maybe at Barrfields or The Hydro. I'd be over immediately.
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

glenshena wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:59 pmI hope someone will organise a Tribute night to Slim Whitman, maybe at Barrfields or The Hydro. I'd be over immediately.
You seem to be back and forth so often that I reckon you'd easily have the time to organise it yourself glenshena. And I for one one would love to attend - not that I'm a big fan of Slim Whitman - I'd just be very interested to have the opportunity to meet our very own Threetowners regular Jetsetter in person.
:santa01:
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

michaelm wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:16 pm
glenshena wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:59 pmI hope someone will organise a Tribute night to Slim Whitman, maybe at Barrfields or The Hydro. I'd be over immediately.
You seem to be back and forth so often that I reckon you'd easily have the time to organise it yourself glenshena. And I for one one would love to attend - not that I'm a big fan of Slim Whitman - I'd just be very interested to have the opportunity to meet our very own Threetowners regular Jetsetter in person.
Off topic I know Michael but summer 2019 is another big anniversary for the 3ts and hopefully we’ll all get the chance to get together and put names to faces. Watch this space......

Meg
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Michael, I'm mare fats domino than slim Whitman, musically and physically //funny
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

Hughie wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:31 pm Three wonderful young artists performing the classic Led Zepplin song. There are a few videos on Youtube featuring all three. They are going places - watch this space.

All three are hugely talented musician's Hughie and no doubt have a bright future ahead. I recognise the drummer there, pretty sure her name's Sina.
A couple of tunes from my own wee favourite drummer, Avery Molek. This kid is awesome too. :)

michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

bonzo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:11 am Michael, I'm mare fats domino than slim Whitman, musically and physically //funny
I'm thinking you must fair clock up the air miles as well bonzo.
Take's me back. :)
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

glenshena
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by glenshena »

Thank goodness for Easyjet and Ryan Air. In the 70s it was only British airways, expensive and time consuming changing planes at London. What progress over the past 40 years , mainly computers, internet and iphones. But what about shopping Malls and supermarkets. May mean a car journey but you find all you need (and more) in the one place.