mister and mrs

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

mister and mrs

Post by brian f »

I met my misses in a pub one Sunday lunch time. I started to chat her up, and just as things seemed to be going along fine, ding ding, last orders please, at two oclock in the afternoon! So I said to her do you fancy a carry oot. Now married loads of years.... :)
Vivc113
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: mister and mrs

Post by Vivc113 »

So she didn't heed the 'ding dong' warning bells!!

:lol:
"Words are very.... unnecessary... they can only do harm".
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by sweet caroline »

Ding Ding,i met my husband on the buses. :lol:

SC
“He that has no fools, knaves, nor beggars in his family, was begot by a flash of lightning.” Thomas Fuller
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

Met my Husband to be first day on the job in Germany, (U.S.A.F. hosp) he was assigned to take me to base HQ to get all my paperwork done, then he kept 'visiting' the records section, appt. desk where I worked. As the boss there was a friend of his he used that as an alibi ;) 6 months later we got married...had to get married twice, one for the U.S.A.F req. in Cucamonga...love that...not far from where his parents lived, courtroom wedding...I did dress up, put clean bell bottoms and a nice T-shirt on, bought a dress off the rack at local SoCal dept. store, off to Scotland for the 'real' wedding. This was in July, mum had us sleep in separate bedrooms until the big day. Wee timorous chap on the door about 2am...Richard asking what time it was, it was still so light outside :lol: Same happened to my son,on a visit they'd been playing out locally all day then I told them to go to bed, it's nine o'clock. Chris, perplexed, 'a.m. or p.m.' :lol:
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
Vivc113
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Vivc113 »

I never met my husband!!! //funny

Would rather have a dug anyhow. No answering back.
"Words are very.... unnecessary... they can only do harm".
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Me and the Mrs worked together before we got together. For a good few months before I asked her oot we would end up together at the end of the night on works dos then go tae work on Monday and ignore each other till the next night oot :lol:
Those wimin were in the nip.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote:Me and the Mrs worked together before we got together. For a good few months before I asked her oot we would end up together at the end of the night on works dos then go tae work on Monday and ignore each other till the next night oot :lol:
So shy in case the word got oot :lol: