2016 Edinburgh Harmonica Workshop

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

2016 Edinburgh Harmonica Workshop

Post by Hughie »

As many of you know I'm a fan of the French blues harmonica player, Christelle Berthon. Christelle is in my opinion the best female harmonica player in the world. Christelle, Adam Gussow and Liam Ward while at the workshop in Edinburgh did this busking gig. Google Christelle Berthon to be amazed at this talented lady. I'm hoping our Joe in his adopted "Embra" catches this, as like me he's a fan of the blues harp.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J2u3UWl0bW8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
joeh
Settling In
Settling In

Re: 2016 Edinburgh Harmonica Workshop

Post by joeh »

Aye, you are right there Hughie. I couldnae tell you the number of moothie's Ive blawn the insides out of. Played in a good few bluesbands in my time. I still feel guilty though about the first moothie I ever got, pinched out of Woolworths in Dockhead Street in the 60s. Dont tell anybody. Mind you, the things Ive done and places it got me to just because of that. Joe fae Embra. Still no quite oot o' breath.
Aw' the best.
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: 2016 Edinburgh Harmonica Workshop

Post by morag »

joeh wrote:Aye, you are right there Hughie. I couldnae tell you the number of moothie's Ive blawn the insides out of. Played in a good few bluesbands in my time. I still feel guilty though about the first moothie I ever got, pinched out of Woolworths in Dockhead Street in the 60s. Dont tell anybody. Mind you, the things Ive done and places it got me to just because of that. Joe fae Embra. Still no quite oot o' breath.
Aw' the best.
Send them the bliddy 6pence cheapo! lol!
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis