Social Gathering

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
Lynda
leading Poster
leading Poster

Re: Social Gathering

Post by Lynda »

Well what a night.great company good questions and a lot of chat.What more could we ask for .Well just one thing from our team...No geeks allowed next time lol.....

Milda we enjoyed your company and hope you enjoy your dinner tonight and a safe journey home

Meg good to see you taking part and enjoying a wee drink for a change..

linda
aland
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by aland »

you trying to get rid of me linda :cry: :cry:

just thinking instead of george or meg doing the quiz get a neutral to do it then the McGrattan's can take part on a equal footing :wink: my mate from the match does quizzes 3 nights a week so has plenty of material

not going to be able to live down knowing jedward's surname for a while though
call me alan or al, labels are for tins of beans or soup not people. We are all Jock Tamson's bairns
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

Whats wonderful is the quiz comes from someone from our big family Alan - and how great the fun is - I would be happy for the other McGrattans to join in - I TRUST THEM ! By the way Linda, was just a wee bit hung over this morning and the body pump class at the gym was hard to say the least! But, how good was last night. Anyone who would like to have come along but was a bit shy - we are a really friendly bunch, please PLEASE join us next time.

Meg
aland
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by aland »

did the OH not do the gentlemanly thing and make you a fry up and get you some irn bru?? that is why i gave up drinking, hate the next morning even worse when you are camping lol

as for the rest of you in the 3 toons, get your backsides down to grants next time, although I was the youngest there by a couple of years it was a good night in great company
call me alan or al, labels are for tins of beans or soup not people. We are all Jock Tamson's bairns
Milda
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Milda »

Well I am back home again.Thanks Linda for having me on your team(not that I was much help).I really enjoyed the night and the company.Yes I did have a good night on Saturday with my pals ,nice meal and a chat in Cecchinis where I met Debbie and hubby (who thought the quiz was next week)and then onto the bowling club in Ardrossan.I am afraid I didn't get back to hotel till 1.30.I am safely home now but I really enjoyed meeting you all again and it was worth the trip.Thanks Meg and George for the lift back that night. Anne and Tom,sorry I didn't meet up with you both on the Saturday,maybe the next time. Thanks to you all for a great night.x
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by meekan »

What more can I add?
It was a great night, in great company, with the right mix of everything. Glad to have been there.
Thanks George for giving up your time to set the quiz questions, and George and Meg for arranging the night, and everyone for their chat and their company a wonderful evening. //perfect
John Donnelly
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by John Donnelly »

Glad every-one enjoyed the night. Would loved to have been there.

So you all cheated by getting George to set the questions. :twisted: You want to be ashamed of yourselves. :roll:

I have no idea what Jedward's surname is. I have no idea who Jedward is.

JD.
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

You were missed John! Hope the golf was worth it. Need to start thinking about the 2014 reunion
. In fact, maybe time to start a new sticky topic.......

Meg
John Donnelly
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by John Donnelly »

Meg wrote:You were missed John! Meg
You're so kind. :hi: :D :D

Who IS Jedward ??

JD.
bobnetau
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bobnetau »

John Donnelly wrote:

Who IS Jedward ??

JD.
Yes, JD, I want to know that too.
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

bobnetau wrote:
John Donnelly wrote:

Who IS Jedward ??

JD.
Yes, JD, I want to know that too.
Have a look here Netta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedward

Meg
georgersweir
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by georgersweir »

John Donnelly wrote:So you all cheated by getting George to set the questions. :twisted: You want to be ashamed of yourselves. :roll:
In case clarification is required, the questions were set by george ardrossan, who is no relation to anyone on the winning team. George has agreed to post some samples of the quiz questions to the forum so that the social gathering deprived members get a further sense of the occasion :-)
Last edited by georgersweir on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm still saving up for a signature.